You have decided to outsource your digital marketing campaign, and while Singapore has many agencies, selecting one can be confusing. Below are 10 questions that are worth asking –
- How long have you been handling digital marketing in Singapore?
- Who are your top clients? Can we get references and recommendations?
- What’s your client retention rate? How many monthly clients do you have?
- Do you offer custom plans or have a fixed marketing mix for every client?
- Can you handle both SEO and paid marketing?
- How do you decide on the estimate?
- Do you work with small businesses?
- How much involvement do you expect from clients?
- Can I get regular reports? Will you offer an estimate in advance?
- How many team members do you have? Will have an account manager?
When you look for digital marketing agencies Singapore, figure out if they have the manpower and experience to manage your project. Also, don’t shy away from seeking updates. The good news is digital marketing is scalable, so it is not hard to measure the growth of your brand. Just ensure that you are involved in the process and have a fair idea of the strategies used by the agency.
Comments are closed.