Best B2B marketplaces of 2020 with top standings
In the last few decades Business to Business (B2B) industry has grown tremendously. B2B websites are platforms that allow the commercial transaction. There are many B2B marketplaces but you have to choose the right one if you want to succeed in your e-commerce business. Hence, in this article, we have come up with some best B2B marketplaces in the world so that you can get a fair idea about which B2B market place you should invest your money so that you can get a good return.
List of best B2Bmarketplaces
The following are some of the best B2B marketplaces that you can choose for your e-commerce business:
- Alibaba: Alibaba is one of the leading platforms for global wholesale trade. It is the largest B2B online marketplace in the world. The best thing about this online marketplace is that it supports many languages that include Deutsch, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Hindi, Italian, French, etc.
- IndiaMart: IndiaMart is an e-commerce platform that provides B2B sales as well as B2C. IndiaMart is considered to be the second-largest B2B platform after Alibaba. In 2019 it has earned revenue more than 400 Corers. It has more than 300 million suppliers which are already listed on their website.
- Made-in-China: Made-in-China is another reputed B2B platform that is operated by Focus Technology Co. Ltd. This B2B platform is considered to be the leader in the electronic business industry. But the products that are there in this platform are made in either China or Taiwan. This B2B platform has remained the most successful website in the world for B2B sales.
- World Trade: World Trade has earned a huge reputation in the whole B2B industry. It is a subsidiary of Reckon Media LLC and it offers digital media as well as technological services. This B2B platform offers up to 10 leads at free of cost. This B2B platform has a huge selling point and has been growing tremendously in the last few decades. This platform has most of the manufacturers from China.
- GlobalSources: GlobalSources is the most reputed B2B platform and is a HongKong-based company that is registered under NASDAQ and GSOL. This B2B platform was established in 1970 and it has more than 1 million international buyers. This online B2B marketplace has earned revenue of $531.7 million.
- DHgate: DHgate is another most reputed wholesale B2B platform. This company has a consistent record of quality service and products. The best thing about this platform is that it offers a rate which you will never get in any other B2B platform. Its headquarter is located in Beijing in China and it has its office across the world including the countries like USA, UAE, Philippines, and India.
- TradeIndia: TradeIndia is another reputed Indian B2B platform that is headquartered in New Delhi. This B2B platform has more than 3 million registered users. This platform provides a huge range of products starting from home décor, agricultural products, machinery, etc. Currently, this platform has more than 12000 product categories and subcategories.